DeviceSync 3.0.0 now uses the latest PCX Web application technology!
- Faster Installation
- Easier to find Assets sent from ProCal
- Review the list of Results to send to ProCal
- Download Files sent to DeviceSync from app or any browser
- Easier sign-up
- Integrated web application experience
- The new DeviceSync 3 application wraps the hardware commands such as Upload and Clear Memory around a browser-based interface
- Access the same interface on a browser from https://pcx.primetechpa.com
- Search Assets
- Search by Description, ID or other fields to filter down the list of items to send to your connected calibrator
- Device Support
- Fluke 753 and 754 supported by default
- Some customers may access additional calibrator models (Ask your Account Representative for details on licensing)
- Shows an Organization-wide quick view of overall counts and year-over-year results processed through DeviceSync and PCX in the DeviceSync edition.
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are supported
- Self-Sign up / Automatic Invite - Reduced administrative burden!
- Prime Technologies can set up automated whitelisting with a default Role for verified email address domains of your choosing. This allows your company's users to sign themselves up for DeviceSync access when they already have a corresponding user in ProCal Direct/ProCalV5
- Sending Tags from ProCalV5 as new Assets for a new user? This user is automatically invited to the ProCal system's related DeviceSync organization.
- New Navigation bar
- In-app self-administration for Inviting, Editing and Removing Users
- Fluke 729 Support coming soon
- Online data only / Ofl
- Browser recommendations for web experience
- Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
- DeviceSync : see Requirements
- Generally: Windows 10, 64-bit
- As of release, requires ProCalV5 5.9.0.x Oracle on ProCal Direct
- ProCalV5 Virtual COM Port for DeviceSync - updated to use "DeviceSync 3" brand name
Having Problems? Want to give Feedback?
- If you encounter a problem with PCX or DeviceSync during the this release or would like to issue a feature request
- Thank you for reading!